Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

4WD, Caravan & Camping Show - Episode 004 - Trip Service & Maintenance

Blown80

Garage
Country Flag
australia
We had a few more laughs last night on our Hills Radio 4WD, Caravan & Camping Show, although we did try and be a little serious.
I was behind the controls, but luckily Andrew uses his media wizardry to cut all those 'blank' bits out for me when I miss the buttons in time.
But hopefully there's some tips and info in there that will help a few when getting ready for a big or little trip, and a few things to look out for and check along the way.

Most of all, we'd love your feedback, suggestions or ideas to research. Let us have it....

I hope you enjoy the show. :music-rockon:

He guys, got some great news for our upcoming show this Monday night. Our time that is.

We are catching up with the big fella himself, Mr 4x4 or sometimes known as Pat Callinan, for a chinwag on everything 4WD and caravanning this Monday night at 6pm.
He is probably the biggest name in the 4WD media in Oz, is down to earth and can tell a few yarns from his travels around the place.
We'll also be catching up with an old mate of mine who has done his fair share of Outback miles, and lots, lots more.
You can tune in live, online, or catch us later on Soundcloud.
So whatever you do, don't miss this beaut episode.
It'll be a Rippa....!!

Back