4x4i.com Magazine Lincomb Article

Scott

Mar 17, 2010
Essex
Sorry Rob, I don't think its ethical to reproduce an article whilst its still current.

Rob

Mar 1, 2010
Bristol
Garage
Fair enough, I guess all I wanted to know if it is a tiny section or a full article?

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Rob

Mar 1, 2010
Bristol
Garage
Almost tempted to get a copy now, I wonder if smiths is open at this time :think:

Ryan Thomson

Supporter
May 15, 2010
North London
Garage
Doh, they would have the pick of me looking for the shackle bolt I dropped in the mud...

Good exposure for the club and the lincomb event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Scott

Mar 17, 2010
Essex
Doh, they would have the pick of me looking for the shackle bolt I dropped in the mud...
No one knows exactly what your up to though Ryan :shifty: , I'd stick with the story that you were giving the underside a little wash as well!

Scott

Mar 17, 2010
Essex
Have you fitted your LED light bar yet?
Sadly not :icon-cry: Just haven't had time, or its been too uninviting outside when I have. Poor 80 has been a bit neglected of late, I fired her up and took her for a drive today for the first time in 10 weeks. :oops:

I shall try and get it installed before Lincomb, but I have a lot on at the mo and start a new job in the morning. :dance:

(Writing the article for the magazine took a little bit of time too!)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks