Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

70 series rad from euro parts too good to be true?

any one bought one of these yet?

although it does say 3 month delays!

I wouldn't hesitate , likelihood is it was supplied by China and thats why its so cheap but hey they can copy Beethoven or Rembrandt with computers so accurately experts can't tell the difference . A radiator is little more than a hollow pipe so i doubt they are likely to get it wrong .

If its built to OE spec then I wouldn't think twice, I can't determine from the listing whether it is or not, if not then you pays your money and take the risk.

Illustration shows two extra pipes at bottom of rad. These could be for auto. box cooler which the KZJ 70 didn't have.

Also the illustration is of a rad with an alloy core and plastic ends, as per original OE, but the description lower down refers to copper.

Roger

Looks similar to the IEZURA rad I got about 5 years back, that has the auto cooler pipes and brass\copper end tanks. That was a perfect fit and Ive not had any problems with it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I wouldn't hesitate , likelihood is it was supplied by China and thats why its so cheap but hey they can copy Beethoven or Rembrandt with computers so accurately experts can't tell the difference . A radiator is little more than a hollow pipe so i doubt they are likely to get it wrong .

This is so true, there is little innovation in China but they can pretty much replicate anything!

Interesting site, have added it to favourites to compare against roughtrax/milners.

Pete

Also the illustration is of a rad with an alloy core and plastic ends, as per original OE, but the description lower down refers to copper.

Roger

I'll think your find the rad down below in the parts list is the alternative with a different part number, when you click on it it shows the copper one.

There seams to be loads of bits on here or the KZJ70 but some of the delay dates are a bit long

Back