Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

78 Troopy build (pic heavy!)

Some work there. At least you know it's all sorted once it's finished and you will enjoy it that little bit more.

Hey mate her's a pic of the back of my 93 75 series troopy. bit of an idea for you. so many things you can do in a troopy tho.. this is my 2nd fit out in 2 years and works pretty well, heaps of storage which is what I like everything has its place then

Zadsot4+SJ+H68ljjzZ5Hg.jpg

Hey mate her's a pic of the back of my 93 75 series troopy. bit of an idea for you. so many things you can do in a troopy tho.. this is my 2nd fit out in 2 years and works pretty well, heaps of storage which is what I like everything has its place then

View attachment 153392

Another troopy so jealous, especially a right-hand drive one. Talking about rear in the UK.

Dan that looks good. Did you do that yourself? Are you based here in the uk? Cheers.

Dan that looks good. Did you do that yourself? Are you based here in the uk? Cheers.

Hey mate yeah I done it myself, took around 2 weeks all up. yeah im based in Wolverhampton.. troops is currently in australia at the moment. in a situation weather to ship it back or sell it in oz.

Hey mate yeah I done it myself, took around 2 weeks all up. yeah im based in Wolverhampton.. troops is currently in australia at the moment. in a situation weather to ship it back or sell it in oz.

Ship it to the UK...........

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Dan wow two weeks. You work fast.

What are the ballpark costs to ship and the import duties/ uk Reg costs? Is this a viable way to get a 75/78 ? Cheers.

Hi top job or the 40s in the pics yours great 78 love all cruiser.

Back