Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series front runner aux fuel tank

warrenpfo

For those late night owls I would get in there fast and negotiate a deal outside of eBay on this.

http://bit.ly/1517h3p

Not sure of the reputation of front runner tanks but I know aux tanks don't come up often.

For those late night owls I would get in there fast and negotiate a deal outside of eBay on this.

http://bit.ly/1517h3p

Not sure of the reputation of front runner tanks but I know aux tanks don't come up often.
I've put a bid in, will contact him re BIN. :pray: The other LRT I bought for my 80 doesn't fit because of my receiver hitch being in the way.
EDIT
Actually looking at the pics I'm not sure if this one will fit either. It was only a low bid anyway, £11.

Last edited:
I've put a bid in, will contact him re BIN. :pray: The other LRT I bought for my 80 doesn't fit because of my receiver hitch being in the way.
EDIT
Actually looking at the pics I'm not sure if this one will fit either. It was only a low bid anyway, £11.

It showed 0.99 pence when I just looked Chas... :lol::whistle:

Well try bidding £11.01 then.

Can't afford to fill the one I've got, let alone another :whistle: I take it that it fits between the chassis rails in place of the spare wheel cross member? Would it come as far back as to foul the receiver, do you think?

Well the one I bought previously (now for sale) didn't and I don't want to take the chance of this one not fitting either, the one I've got is 180ltr and this one is a similar size.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That is the last big thing I am after for the truck......

Chas, can you measure the width of the one you have please?

Gra

I wonder if there should be some L brackets with it that aren't shown, to bolt the back of it to the rear cross member?

Chas, can you measure the width of the one you have please?

Gra
It's with Julian V at the moment I'll be seeing him Thursday I'll measure it then (it fits between the chassis rails of an 80)

Thanks Chas, much appreciated.

Gra.

Thanks Chas, much appreciated.

Gra.

Sorry Graham, there's been a delay, Julian just requested putting it back to next week, I'll keep you informed.

Just a little too rich for me. Thought I had it till the last second.

Bargin.
I'd have brought it if I had been online. Filler and the other bits alone would prob total more than that. I have a tank that I've had made but still got to get all the other bits yet. Would have had a spare tank left over. Never mind

That's kind of what I though too Karl.

How are yours coming along?

I meant the tank ... but we can go with both!

Lol.Grant.

The tanks made and ready but is now a show piece in the shed. I'm making some draws ATM so that's taken first priority as we have been having some breaks away with the truck.

Ill update once I get sorted.

Back