Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series steel wheel.

Paul_Humphreys

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
I need one, for now. Don't mind if it needs to be refurbished, as I am getting 2 more done.

Just needs to be cheap!!!

Paul

to buy or to borrow Paul? I have a few :shifty: and could lend you one but wouldn't sell an odd one and not your kind of cheap anyway :lol:

hi paul
i might be able to sort you out with one. i will check next week with a chap i know. if he has more the one would you be intsrested.
stu

Yes that would be great, I want a set of 3 (I have 2) for when I change the axle on the sankey so I can fit LC wheels. I am dropping 2 of today for blasting and recoating. But can drop another off when I get my spare set of alloys done.

Last edited:
Hi Stu,
Did you have any luck with a wheel?
Jon, lol, yes it has to be cheap for me. Get two so far for a total of £40. I want a 3rd for when I change the axle on my Sankey. I don't want to put alloys on it, even with having a spare set of 5.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
hi paul
the chap i know with the steels only has 4 and doesnt want to split. he would like £120 for them. collection in bristol. the need to be painted
let me know
stu

Stu, if he can do them for £100 and meet me when I am down that way in the lorry, I would take all 4.

where do you go this way as i work near the m4/5 interchange. and can be around just need some notice. i will see if he will take 100

I get everywhere over the UK, as I am a lorry driver. But get down to down to Devon and Cornwall a lot, as well as Scotland (monday). So almost anywhere along the motorway network.

what sort of notice can you give me for a time to be near the motorway.

I would know the day before, but it would be best on my way back up. If that is ok?

should be ok i will see if i can have them at my house them drop off to you.
stu

Hi Paul

I have an 80 series 16 inch steel wheel you are welcome to. It has been used as a spare and is rusty on the outside but the bead is clean. Currently I use it as a door stop but I dare say I can find something else. Problem is I live in Burry Port south Wales, about 12 miles from junction 47 of the M4. Give me a shout if you are ever down this way and its yours.

Byron

I will have it, I do get down that way in the lorry. PM me a number and I should be able to give you 24 hours notice. But would need you to meet me.

Back