Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 Series, VX, 120K miles,Auto 4.5 with recent multipoint LPG, BFG AT,spare wheels.

Tom Mc

So having tried unsuccessfully to find the time to convert this 80 for Overlanding - I have decided to sell it and adopt a different approach - buy something already completed!:cool:

Have had the car 2 years, Julian and Greg have both done work on the car (front axle rebuild) - and it has a n almost new set of BFG ATs on alloy wheels (not Mr T but I have those and a set of road tyres too as part of the sale) NOTE Pic shows road tyres not the BFGs.

I am going to advertise on Autotrader and Pistonheads in the next 4 weeks or so, but if there is interest on this forum I'd rather see it go to a good home in the UK.

I think I'd advertise for north of 6K, but will accept a reasonable offer - from what I can see the multi-point LPG 80- series go for 5-7K depending on condition, age, mileage, colour etc.

Mine is white, pic attached (can send more if there is any serious interest here), LPG was new system less than 18 months (4K miles) ago, full documentation, UK installer etc. (tank is in the spare wheel well) - Greg swapped the transfer case a while back,mended the odd water leak etc. I use it a a daily driver right now but I really want an overland ready vehicle and so this has to go...I'm not getting any younger :)

All the usual VX extras, 8 leather seats and so on (window rubbers changed via Ian Rubie)

I may PX for a diesel, overland ready (or mostly ready) - so let me know if this is something you have and would consider.

Rgds
Tom (Kent)

Attachments

• IMG_5673.jpg
    IMG_5673.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 145
Would you be interested in a previousally overlanded Discovery TD5 ?

Back