Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series wanted for my family,no dealers to ring ,thanks.

wayne80

Hi,I am looking to buy a diesel 80 series for me and my family, preferably in the midlands area,I am not to fussy about the colour but I would like the car to be in good condition with no more than 160000 miles, but if you have got one thats really nice I will consider one with slightly higher mileage,call or text me on 07754048980,thanks Wayne.

Re: 80 series wanted for my family,no dealers to ring ,thank

You really need to put this in the wanted section rather than the 80 section. But if you hang on a bit, I know that someone is just about to post a for sale ad for an 80 in the Leicester region. It doesn't pay to be too picky on vehicles that are this old you know. Sometimes you need to get what you can and turn it into what you want from there. Unless of course you have ridiculous amounts of money and simply don't care about spending it.

Chris

Hi, thanks for your reply you will have to give him my contact details ,thanks Wayne.ps I saw that thread about the dieselux train horns ,I have got one of those at work that we p--s about with now and again,they are seriously loud, you get a shock from them just before they make your ears ring.thanks again Wayne.

Hi wayne pm sent

Thanks karl

Back