80 wheel

Gilbert v H

Active Member
Apr 7, 2010

I've got two sets of wheels for my car. Unfortunately one of the wheels of the split rim set is damaged at the outer part. The inner part is aluminium and the outer looks like steel. I'll see if I can find somebody who can repair it, but maybe somebody has one of those lying around. I quite like them, because they seem to have a larger offset which makes the wheels flush to the wheel arch. They seem to wider when the split rim set I had on my previous car as the wheels were not standing out so far.
I am going to take off the hideous black arch extensions.
So if anybody has one of those, please get in touch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks