Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

90 Value

mrdelmonti

Supporter
Promoted Company
Garage
Country Flag
uk
I've not had my 90 long (well it's been a while for me compared to other cars!) but circumstances mean I'm thinking of selling it and maybe buying another at some point down the line as without a doubt I think it's the best allrounder I've owned for offroading and using as a daily. My problem is with it being a GS it's hard to get a gauge on what it's actually worth, I can't find another one for sale in the UK at all.

It's on 129'000miles, paintwork is shabby on one rear quarter otherwise it's fine.

As a GS it means no aircon, no abs, cloth seats, no compass.

Those of you that have seen it at Lincomb have you any ideas as to its worth?

I've not had my 90 long (well it's been a while for me compared to other cars!) but circumstances mean I'm thinking of selling it and maybe buying another at some point down the line as without a doubt I think it's the best allrounder I've owned for offroading and using as a daily. My problem is with it being a GS it's hard to get a gauge on what it's actually worth, I can't find another one for sale in the UK at all.

It's on 129'000miles, paintwork is shabby on one rear quarter otherwise it's fine.

As a GS it means no aircon, no abs, cloth seats, no compass.

Those of you that have seen it at Lincomb have you any ideas as to its worth?

I sold my GL which I think is broadly similar to the UK GS spec.
275k miles
Flaking laquer on bonnet, small patches of rust around windscreen.
All new bushes shocks and ARB rubbers.
No tax or test €1500

Last edited:
Hard to price LCs these days as prices seem to vary quite a bit. However IMHO your's (assuming decent mechanical condition) would be worth somewhere in the region of £2000-2250. Not having ABS etc. might actually be worth more to some people.....

Leading up to Winter prices do seem to firm up a bit, so might not be a bad time to sell. You could always put it up for £2.5k and see whether you get any interest?

I must say I gave 2200 4 years ago for mine from a dealer. Exact same model.

Cheers guys, gives me something to start with at least.

Back