Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A little trip out

stumog

Country Flag
england
So been working on something in the background that will be discussed with you all soon. This is a little by product of chatting to the right people.

Have a gander at this vid and let me know your thoughts

Cheers

Looks good Stu.
When are you hoping to do a post on the build that's in the background?

You will have to let me know if he wants to swap the ranger for an 80.

Brilliant, Stu. Fantastic news. Hope it takes off for you. Great idea to open a car wash for 4x4's. Inspirational. Well done mate. Ha ha

Looks good Stu.
When are you hoping to do a post on the build that's in the background?

You will have to let me know if he wants to swap the ranger for an 80.

Sorry karl not for me. He is looking for peoples trucks to do a walk around if you facy it for his youtube channel.

Funny you say that he has sent me a couple of kinks to of 80s for sale.

Brilliant, Stu. Fantastic news. Hope it takes off for you. Great idea to open a car wash for 4x4's. Inspirational. Well done mate. Ha ha

Sorry chris not a 4x4 car wash.
Should have more details soon

Loved the video and will be looking out for more.

Did make me have a chuckle watching a “tricked” out new truck battling to keep up with and “old” school 80 series.

Yes Dylan I was shocked when he got in mine and said how smooth the ride was. That's a ranger off the list.

I did have a moment which isn't really in the film when we dropped into some very slick ruts with the big tree on drivers side and I was full chat all lockers in and could hardly gain any traction . Set of max tracks are needed

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
"We're gonna hit the knarly stuff with stu's truck"

Say no more..

Nice sound track.

There's loads of tricked out rangers round here. I've always thought they looked all mouth.

Stu if you and your mate plan to do another lane trip around this area would love to tag along if i got nothing planned days or weekends drop us a message if you still got me no ta steve

Love the idea, me and George fancied doing something similar I just find half of the tracks in the UK you get your camera out by time you press record they're almost over! Sounds good if he's also planning videos of people's cars and camping should all make good content

Nice one Stu, it’s a pity he tried to drown out the lovely zorst sound of your 80 with the soundtack... have word will you?
“The capabilities of the 80 are absolutely amazing compared to the ranger” says it all for me.
Utoob linkup?

Back