Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

a new member FRENCH

Jon Wildsmith said:
So where's the link then?
Can't seem to find it at home :evil: Will have to post it from work if its still there in the morning :doh:

There were no pics or anything - it mentioned a valuable number plate but was very sh!t as an advert...

TITO said:
To us, the 12HT is to install(settle) on J4
;)

I had a HJ61 with 5 sp some time back,fantastic engine,but the body was rusted. Someone offered me a good price so I sold it and have regretted it ever since.
I had considered putting it into the FJ73 I use to own.
Has anyone put a 12HT into a 40?.

roscoFJ73 said:
TITO said:
To us, the 12HT is to install(settle) on J4
;)

I had a HJ61 with 5 sp some time back,fantastic engine,but the body was rusted. Someone offered me a good price so I sold it and have regretted it ever since.
I had considered putting it into the FJ73 I use to own.
Has anyone put a 12HT into a 40?.

Sell a HJ61, it's a pity. It is true that the body makes rusty little, but nothing grave. To us, the 12HT is often installed(settled) in the BJ or HJ 45, on 40, it is the 13BT.
I know not so you have these engines at home?

roscoFJ73 said:
TITO said:
I know not so you have these engines at home?

Yes,they were quite common here but getting harder to find. There is 2-3 in the classifieds this week(complete car) but usually with 400000 klms +
A HJ61 "Sahara"with 20000klms was sold for $18000AUD last year.

Typical aussie Sahara model (all options)
http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotiv ... 3?AdOnTop=

nice ! :thumbup:
but 497000 kms .....................

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
TITO said:
nice ! :thumbup:
but 497000 kms .....................

Thats about normal these days,some of them have 6-700000klms.
Tradesman/farmers like to use them for towing trailers each day for their good fuel economy and power.

Completely all right, but that does not justify its price .
:naughty:

TITO said:
Completely all right, but that does not justify its price .
:naughty:

True ,but what can you do? The owner wanted $2000 for this one.One owner but 500000klms.
It got a flat tyre and run into a ditch in the outback,he was a cattle station owner I think.

scaled.php

I bought this one for $2000 off a Mitsubishi salesman low klms ,290000klm,but he hit a tree travelling around australia.
I sold it for $2000 profit and went on a $2000 holiday :clap:
I see it sometimes,it is still going well 4 years later. It had a 190 litre fuel tank ..It also had the seats like a 70 series,with a 2 seater bench seat+ drivers seat with TURBO embroidered on the seat material.
It was a 5 sp. I fixed it up a little before I sold it,some new tyres,fixed the rear axle seal and cut off the bullbar,put on a new bumper.
Sadly,it had rust in the firewall and roof and I do not like that :naughty:

Do the 60 series in europe have rear sliding windows?

scaled.php

Well I never, a big shock. Indeed crash! :oops:
In Europe, it is rather rare the sliding back windows, it is very popular in France.
;)

TITO said:
Well I never, a big shock. Indeed crash! :oops:
In Europe, it is rather rare the sliding back windows, it is very popular in France.
;)

I have some sliding windows for sale cheap :mrgreen: but the postage is not :roll:
Landcruisers are often involved in crashes in the outback,more than any other vehicles.
The auction yards have maybe 30-40 wrecked landcruisers each week,this is one.Sorry,no 60 series this week. :lol:
http://www.pickles.com.au/damaged/listi ... &x=54&y=25

It is sad to see all this crushed TOY!
For the sliding windows, yes, the transport is expensive, and not very sure at the level of the breakage.
;)

Hello the friends so that is simpler, I put the live translation.
It allows you to translate a complete page without having to pass by an on-line translator.
Come numerous to join us.
Thanks to you.
;)

Back