Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

a new member FRENCH

Cool - looked a bit blowy (windy) down there on the beach :cool:

Yes yes, of the wind but a big sun
;)

more pics on my blog .
:handgestures-thumbup:

Some nice pics there. Looks like you all had a great time. :thumbup:

So many 60s! I cant remember the last time I saw a 60 in person in the UK!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Rob said:
So many 60s! I cant remember the last time I saw a 60 in person in the UK!

hi
for the first meeting in France , for HJ60 and HJ61 , 41 vehicules on place .
:D

We have a meeting at Lincomb farm a couple of times a year but that's for all Landcruisers and only sometimes there is a 60 series there.

The 60 is quite an uncommon sight on UK roads :( Shame, I quite like them... Especially when they look like yours Tito!!! :mrgreen:

I thought that J6 was many at home, thus I make a mistake.
Thanks to you if you have photos to pass on me.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

this mine :

;)

I think a good 60 series is probably very hard to find in the UK or very expensive? Of all the older Landcruisers the 60 is the one I'd most like to have as a 'classic'.

Plenty of 60 series in oz. Some car yards wont take the petrol models because they pile up in the yards and they cant sell them.
The HJ61 are really sought after,but sadly to have their engine robbed and put into a 70 series

Funnily enough, I spotted an ad on eBay for two 60's this morning - advertised as 'project'...

roscoFJ73 said:
Plenty of 60 series in oz. Some car yards wont take the petrol models because they pile up in the yards and they cant sell them.
The HJ61 are really sought after,but sadly to have their engine robbed and put into a 70 series

To us, the 12HT is to install(settle) on J4
;)

Gav Peter said:
Funnily enough, I spotted an ad on eBay for two 60's this morning - advertised as 'project'...
So where's the link then? :)

So are you now looking for a project 60 series as you sold the red car?

Back