Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

a new one from germany

Tommy Babic

Country Flag
croatia
hi guys,

I'd like to introduce myself. My Name is Tommy, 43 Years, married and three kids (13,11,9). We live in Ravensburg, nearby the Lake of Constance (25km away).

My cars all had 4x4 (except my Volvo 850) starting with the Land Rover Series III, OneTen, Toyota HJ60 an FJ40 and my beloved Subaru Forester. Currently my daily driver is a Land Cruiser GRJ12 with the 4.0l petrol. It has 135 000 kms and absolutely nothing to complain about. As it should be...

I'm from croatia so therefore I'm often down there in my house on holidays. From there we start our "expeditions" to montenegro, albania and so on.

Tommy
DSC_0139.JPG
Toyo.jpg

Great cruiser!! Looks like it takes you and the family on some awesome adventures!!

Welcome along :)

Welcome aboard Tommy, Croatia looks like a wonderful part of the world, it’s on my bucket list, one day... more photos always welcomed :thumbup:

Hi guys, thank you for your wellcome. The pics are from albania last summer. I can only recommend it highly to everyone. I think in a fes years there won' t be so much offroad left. tThe albanians are buildings roads like there is no tomorrow. ... The people are very kind and helpful. The country itself has a lot to explore, from historic roman biuldings / ruins to beautiful seaside and mountains.

Tommy

Hi Tommy and Welcome.

Good to see some pics. Your cruiser looks great and Albania looks s great place to visit.

Good to have you aboard.

Best wishes
Rich

Welcome. Nice to see another 1GR-FE powered Yota

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice truck. Thinking of a driving trip to Croatia towards end of this year so could ping you for some advice on places to see etc.

Nice truck. Thinking of a driving trip to Croatia towards end of this year so could ping you for some advice on places to see etc.
Hi there, no problem. How much time do you have and what you want to see? Tommy

likely only a week in Crotia. Expect to have 3-4 wks from IRL->France->Italy towards Crotia and back, so not a lot of time

hi guys,

I'd like to introduce myself. My Name is Tommy, 43 Years, married and three kids (13,11,9). We live in Ravensburg, nearby the Lake of Constance (25km away).

My cars all had 4x4 (except my Volvo 850) starting with the Land Rover Series III, OneTen, Toyota HJ60 an FJ40 and my beloved Subaru Forester. Currently my daily driver is a Land Cruiser GRJ12 with the 4.0l petrol. It has 135 000 kms and absolutely nothing to complain about. As it should be...

I'm from croatia so therefore I'm often down there in my house on holidays. From there we start our "expeditions" to montenegro, albania and so on.

TommyView attachment 154704 View attachment 154705

Back