Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A pile of invoices....

Fwiw : the people I buy parts from have a rule of thumb what to spend on an 80 to baseline it : 20k euro. I'm not sure if they include labour in it....

Someone recently mentioned money spent on my 80, I did a quick mental check and reckon £6,500 in the last three years, then think about the little bits and pieces and realise that's a conservative figure.

So I have tried to offset some via my business expenses, funny how an invoice I put in was instantly recognised and rejected by the IVA (VAT) office, how the hell do they know that 275/16/75 AT tyres do not fit an Opel Corsa van? :whistle:

Regards

Dave
lol, we managed to get ours on the company books :) even the trailer tent is a working trailer, so tyres, shiny things, and fuel goes through the books :)

Fwiw : the people I buy parts from have a rule of thumb what to spend on an 80 to baseline it : 20k euro. I'm not sure if they include labour in it....
Thats more like it. But then with a 60 there is the constant rust issues too!!

lol, we managed to get ours on the company books :) even the trailer tent is a working trailer, so tyres, shiny things, and fuel goes through the books :)

Hi Steve, if I register it for business use, then it is ITV inspection every six months, and then you have to show a sensible income to support it, otherwise they would be all over me like a bad fitting coat!

You and Dawn have good one.

Regards

Dave

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back