Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Accessing Site Issues

TonyP

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
It seems that some London based folk who are on Vergin cable services are having issues accessing the site, Crispin and Chas being some of them....

If you can see this message, move along nothing to see here.... if you can't... oh well please be patient your custom is important to us :lol:

Yep, Virgin seem to be having some routing problems at the moment. I'm using their proxy server to get round it but it's very slow, probably overloaded. Access on the phone is fine though ;)

Really? Im on Virgin and having no issues, seems odd that this problem is geographical.

I've been trying to log on all day and at 1am Virgin have just decided to let me do so, vergin on the bleedin ridiculous I think, :roll: I've been able to access most other web sites, eBay, Facebook and my archery club site with no probs :thumbup:

Service Disruption
intermittent connection issues on your broadband internet service
Reported on: Sun 16 Oct 2011, 09:20 PM
Estimated fix time: Mon 17 Oct 2011, 08:19 AM
Fault reference: F001770093

still down from my house but fine from cell network or work. Tony, who lives a couple of blocks away from me, can see it fine. Another site of mine is also down for me but fine for Tony.

Time for that extended wifi network Tony...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Crispin said:
still down from my house but fine from cell network or work. Tony, who lives a couple of blocks away from me, can see it fine. Another site of mine is also down for me but fine for Tony.

Time for that extended wifi network Tony...

Ja agreed, however my Network went down at about 7:15 this morning...... :thumbdown: So I am guessing yours started working then :whistle:

odd, mine was still working but Boss lady says it's all fubar now..

still fubar here so using webcache.virginmedia.com on port 8080 as a proxy but it's a bit clunky

Well after getting on-board at 1am this morning this morning it was no-go abain, I'm back now, but for how long????

I have seen on other Forums that folk on Virgin are having issues.... Hate to be working for Virgin right now as this must be a relativly big issue for them..... Having said that, no excuse to not have reasonable updates to their customers!

Actually it is fiber optic, which consists of two tin cans connected by a piece of nylon string :lol:

Back