Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Am I mad? "am I" Need advice

"HELP" do ya think I could get my Yam Thunderace in back of me Cruiser :?: :think: :thumbup: :thumbdown: Reason being gorra wait till next weekend for Mrs to run me to Wales to pick me motor up, but if I can get me bike in Cruiser I'll be up there in next couple days to fetch it.
Can run it in off car ramp where me motor is, but not sure if the height of the Cruiser will allow :think: , be struggle to get it off when back at home...but sure 3 blokes can lift it off? :thumbup: :thumbdown: or am I mad? :| Fkn desperate to get it back....need sensible people to advise before I rush off up there :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good to hear you're up & about again fella - I'd gerrem to check that bump to your head next time your passing the hospital... This is total madness Keith - you need sectioning, not advice!!! :lol:

Get the train is my advice. :cool:

If you do decide to try & get the Yam in the back of the truck, plenty of photos please :lol:

Ciao

Gav Peter said:
Good to hear you're up & about again fella - I'd gerrem to check that bump to your head next time your passing the hospital... This is total madness Keith - you need sectioning, not advice!!! :lol:

Get the train is my advice. :cool:

If you do decide to try & get the Yam in the back of the truck, plenty of photos please :lol:

Ciao
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't hold back Gav.....Say it as you see it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am well known for my sympathetic bedside manner dude :p

I'd hate to see you sidelined again, but with a hernia this time!!! :lol:

Gav Peter said:
I am well known for my sympathetic bedside manner dude :p

I'd hate to see you sidelined again, but with a hernia this time!!! :lol:

Thought about that mate.....gonna wear a G string from my Son's girlfriend to keep everything tight!!!! :whistle: :oops:

Way too much information now fella :shock:

Ping ponk, I can hear things snapping from here dude... :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Keith, yes you are mad!!!!!!

It wouldn't go in.

Trust me, if it would I'd have done it long before now.

I'll pm u later as only on phone at min

Karl

karl wester said:
Keith, yes you are mad!!!!!!

It wouldn't go in.

Trust me, if it would I'd have done it long before now.

I'll pm u later as only on phone at min

Karl

Cheers Karl, thats the info I needed. Not having the Cruiser long and it being stuck in Wales for the last four months I could not picture in my mind if the height would be ok. There a PM waiting for you in ya box mate. :lol:
Looks like I will have to go with Gavalar's idea :doh: and go on the train. Just checked and ticket only £20.00 :dance: Bloody hell it probably cost me double that in fuel just to bring it back!!!! :( Right....lets get the insurance and tax sorted sorted and see if I can collect tomorrow :pray:

Back