Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Amayama site issues?

Dave2000

Supporter
Country Flag
spain
Recently tried to order some parts from Amayama, even with postage some are cheaper than the pitiful trade discount I get here in Spain however, of late I keep getting a security warning, something I have never seen on this site or any other for that matter. I often get the "Your Paypal account has been hacked" BS, the e-mail address used exclusively for that account not even close, but that's it.

Anyone else experienced this with Amayama?

Many thanks

Regards

Dave

Ordered from there yesterday, and last week; never saw this.

Ordered from there yesterday, and last week; never saw this.

Thanks for that, I have sent them an email via their 'contact us' button but that could also open a can of worms if there is code behind it, I am using a basic tablet that has nothing on it, so I can 'flatten' and rebuild in ten minutes with no concern, I will see if anyone else has the problem, and also wait to see what comes back from them.

Many thanks

Regards

Dave

No issues so far for me, a while ago I was getting warnings that my pay pal account was hacked and I should click a link to verify and reset my password, I am not that gullible so never did click on the provided link, just logged in as normal and checked my account did not have any unexpected purchases.
It never did have anything unexpected.

Probably an isolated case, back 5 years and it was an everyday occurrence to have site problems here, recently not so bad.

I will keep an eye on it for the moment.

Many thanks,

Regards

Dave

Quick update:

Amayama replied to my e-mail, it seems this is not an isolated case, they have had customers experience this security warning, and it seems to affect some devices and not others however, they assured me if I use a PC there will be no problem, let you know.

Regards

Dave

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back