Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

AMAZON BADGE

Thanks for the reply mail Karl and yes £25 way too expensive, just guna wait and keep looking around one will turn up.

No problem Chris.

The problem is i have them on tailgates and im not prepared to cut one off a tailgate for nothing and then have a tailgate without the origonal badge in the right colour. The amazon was only made for a very short time.

Thanks karl

Forum member saw the badge for sale and rang me straight away for £25. Cheers for stating the price chris :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's seems the 80 had a load of badges far more than needed for everything to have a badge label for. While refurbing mine I felt personally that there were way over the top in modern standards. Never known a vehicle to have so many ....lol

Hence why I never put them back or renewed to new.

IMG_0205.JPG

I got rid of the 'Turbo' decals on the sides a long while ago. I thought the truck looked better without. I'm also hedging about putting the 'turbo' back on the front grille.

I think if mine were the Amazon, that's a badge I would want to keep along with the VX of course. :)

With only GX and 4x4 to boast, and with no turbo, mine has become rather anonymous over the years too ... :shifty:

:lol:

I can't seem to find the PM function. Is it because I'm a new member?
Probably, I think you need something like 25 posts. So, get posting, reply to some or put up some jokes, that sort of thing. You'll soon get there Ayi.

To help, what does Ayi Luna mean? It sounds like it might be Howling Moon in another language?

Probably, I think you need something like 25 posts. So, get posting, reply to some or put up some jokes, that sort of thing. You'll soon get there Ayi.

To help, what does Ayi Luna mean? It sounds like it might be Howling Moon in another language?
oh i see.. that's why.

ayi luna is my real name hehehe... you are right luna is moon in spanish.. i just dont know with the howling thing.

oh i see.. that's why.

ayi luna is my real name hehehe... you are right luna is moon in spanish.. i just dont know with the howling thing.
Oh, ok I see. Is PH on the flag Philippines? It used to say location before the forum changed or maybe I'm just not looking in the right place being mainly on the iPhone. I should brush up on my flags really.

Back