The 120 "the first to look like a girl" :lol:

Paul said:
The 120 "the first to look like a girl" :lol:
Well, . . . it's certainly not 'Butch' like the 80 ;) :lol:

Just before the hate mail starts.......

I was only quoting the film :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Girl or a Boy.....
.....What ever the model, size or colour is, we all drive the 'BEST' there ever was and what ever will be! Don't you agree guys? ;)
Thanks for the video... brings back good memories!

African Drifter

there is very little on the 70 for some reason. nice video, im glad mines not a girl :lol:

This video is from Andrew St Pierre White's TV series [1&2] filmed in Southern Africa. The website is on the video link and it has a facility to subscribe and then download the entire two series which is great for newbies [like me]. There is a glitch in Series Two - episode 7&8 from memory which are repeats of Series 1 - i think Andrew will fix this some time. Toyota features heavily in both series and the Land Rover drivers at the end of Series two sound a lot like Land Rover drivers here [admitting they spend more time fixing the things then driving them :lol: .

SimonD said:
There is a glitch in Series Two - episode 7&8 from memory which are repeats of Series 1 - i think Andrew will fix this some time.

Ah yes... wouldnt hold my breath... He repeatedly promised to fix that months ago. Never did. :roll:

Nice vid! Agree that there should be more space dedicated to the 70 series though... :|

Back