Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

An unusual Land Cruiser

nick_the_fish

Supporter
Country Flag
great_britain
Just saw this at a camp site we are staying in. Never seen one like it before. Not sure if it left the factory like this, but its very bloody well done, so if its a custom project its been done by someone who knows what they are doing.

Would make an excellent base vehicle for a camper conversion...
tempImageDUbdrR.png

Stretch limo meets all- terrain vehicle.

Perfect for the Essex overlanding posse! :tearsofjoy:

Does look a "factory" finish - so fair play. :sunglasses:

Nice ! Not sure if its factory though, look at the bottom front of middle door.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I guess a conversion for a safari company maybe. Bear in mind that the double cab originated from a converter in SA before Toyota adopted the idea.

Shayne reckon if you bobtailed that black limo it would be unsuccessful over any sort of mini roundabout but also think it would solve family transport for Gav Huge BIG Smiley Face

Cheers Steve. No more yet.... its definitely the limo getting the chop tho matey.....

With the building work you got going on Gav would that even fit on your driveway but a big bonus would be having a garage for that to fit in and work on and two nah three four poster lifts in line

I bet they didn't have to alter the engine at all which speaks volumes

Guy called meno does alot of those conversions in SA as sarah said he developed the first double cab 70s. He also added doors to troopies along with extensions

long ago on the forum there was what was thought to be a factory 70 ambulance of similar modification . Turned out i think there was once a company in Oz , perhaps with Toyota connections , used to offer like a people carrier (bus) body .

Memory is vague and the forums search function is impossible enough even if i could remember it ?

Extrem in Germany used to do a longer version of the 76.

1646659441812.png

Back