Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another 60 series

They are fun Jacob. As you say I wouldn't want to daily it long trips but I do love just pottering around with the window down listening to the big old 6 pot burble.

So, I guess the obvious question, Gav - any reason for the collection? I'm a bugger for building up more vehicles than I need, but every now and then I get sensible and sell some.. are you keeping these for a reason?!?

Honestly lots of nostalgia. Always loved these trucks as a lad. Was told I'd never afford one. Well now I can so I do. Every one gets driven and used. They all mean different things to me. I can honestly take pleasure from just looking at them. They make happy and I'm proud of them all. My son loves them and eventually they will be handed down.

@Gav missin am I reading this right that you setup your own MOT center across the road, since your fleet needs 'management' :)

No other my mot centre. It belongs to a good friend of mine. Its across the road and just park trucks there over the weekend to save keep moving them around.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Newbie to the site over from ih8mud. I can't set up a prviate conversation until 20 posts it says. Maybe i'm being stupid though - highly likely :)

Yes you need 20 posts. Use the introduction section to tell us a bit about yourself.

Back