Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another Convert

Michael A S

Hi All

I'm Michael from Banbury and I have been a LandR**** owner for 30 years, but no more......I have seen the light.

Just got a bare 95 80VX 4.2 (HD-FT) with a mere 160K on the clock. What a machine! My hearing, elbows and knees are recovering already.
No mods yet as the truck is being looked at by Julian at Overland for baseline work needed first.
This is a truck for daily work and play and eventually an overland trip next year.

Great forum with good advice taken already so thanks a lot and keep it up. I have been in other clubs and forums and this is the tops. Pics will follow.

Welcome, pics are always welcome :thumbup:

Hello Michael,

Welcome to European Land Cruiser Owners Club.

I am sure as time rolls by, like so many of us here already, past and ex converts, will enjoy the land Cruiser.

My self a die hard fan ( 2 previous Green Ovals) and like many others here have switched and never looked back.
In the old days, I lived and breathed Green Oval, and swore blind I would never have any thing else.
I hated Land Cruisers with a vengeance.

Oh well, times change, and the Land Cruiser just keeps on going.
244k miles ( or there about :roll: ) on a June 2005 120 series LC3, not that it makes any difference, and no breakdowns.

Gra.

:text-welcomeconfetti: :thumbup:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back