Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another gem from the king.

Tractionman

Country Flag
england
Valley 4x4 have a 120 with no listed corrosion issues, except brake pipes that never get worse. The last entry in the service record is for timing belt, but completely hand written, no stamp, must be ok though cos they give Gates part no. Haha. Ebay Item 175075453696
The bit that took my eye though is an aluminium vin plate riveted to n/s inner wing.
I thought that particular style vanished years ago in favour of the stickers inside door shuts etc. This doesn't make sense on a 2004 vehicle. Anyone know different ?
Who am I to question though, the 'king' knows cruisers inside out. ??

Last edited:
LC3 with manual 5 spd and wheel on the door, not the most desirable model. Would like to know if that "all important " rear diff lock works. He certainly knows how to egg things up.

Looking at another advert from the "KING" I can't get my head round this extract from the advert for a V8 100 series.

(IT'S NOT A POLISHED TO AN INCH OF ITS LIFE TARTED UP (FOR SALE PURPOSES ONLY) OVERPRICED USED UP PIECE OF SCRAP THAT YOU NORMALLY SEE FOR SALE ON HERE (DESCRIBED AS MINT)

Tell me what it's supposed to mean.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
(IT'S NOT A POLISHED TO AN INCH OF ITS LIFE TARTED UP (FOR SALE PURPOSES ONLY) OVERPRICED USED UP PIECE OF SCRAP THAT YOU NORMALLY SEE FOR SALE ON HERE (DESCRIBED AS MINT)

I think he must be describing the rest of his stock?

Oh my God. The shouty CAPS text is bad enough but it's the frequently omitted half of the brackets that makes me sick in my mouth!
Can't be bothered proofreading your own advert? Not encouraging.

Back