Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Another Up and coming cruiser owner

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Well. those of you who don't know.

Holly has had our second girl. Born 4th feb at 10.30 PM all went well.
Isla poppy Webster.

20200206_134521.jpg

Well. those of you who don't know.

Holly has had our second girl. Born 4th feb at 10.30 PM all went well.
Isla poppy Webster.

View attachment 163915
Congratulations to you all. Kids and cruisers eh!!! One is just not enough. Hope everyone is well. You gonna take some stick now mate all those women in the house. Mind you Mel is busy cooking our second and if that's a girl we're in the same boat!!! You must be proud mate. A beautiful family. All the best to you all.

Huge congratulations to you all.

Thanks Lorin

Congratulations to you all. Kids and cruisers eh!!! One is just not enough. Hope everyone is well. You gonna take some stick now mate all those women in the house. Mind you Mel is busy cooking our second and if that's a girl we're in the same boat!!! You must be proud mate. A beautiful family. All the best to you all.

Cheers Gav.
Neither were planned but they are great. Little cruiser helpers in the making. Lottie has been going to the yard with me for a few hours to let hol rest. All going well tar mate.
Great feeling mate you know that. although it's going to be hard being the only man lol.
Yes. good luck mate with yours. hope everything goes well.

♪♫♪♪♫ Congratulations Holly/Karl ♪♫♪♪♫

Love those names.

Thanks Chas.

Congratulations Karl and Holly…

on choosing a name :lol:

And on the new addition. It’s going to be great seeing these two grow up.

:clap::clap:

Very best wishes from Lynn and me.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
All the best, mate. Glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy. Only seems 2 minutes ago that my girls were that size... Kass will be 10 next month! See you soon.

Congratulations pal, welcome back to the sleepless nights club

Congratulations to you both

Congratulations Karl and Holly…

on choosing a name :lol:

And on the new addition. It’s going to be great seeing these two grow up.

:clap::clap:

We Didnt do too bad this time:)

Very best wishes from Lynn and me.

All the best, mate. Glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy. Only seems 2 minutes ago that my girls were that size... Kass will be 10 next month! See you soon.

Time goes soooooo fast mate

Congratulations pal, welcome back to the sleepless nights club

Nah. I'm on the living room floor mate on my tent memory foam mattress. need my beauty sleep ;)

Pull your finger out mate there's a bunch of seats yet to fill :lol:

Congratulations to you and Holly :thumbup:

Treasure the time mate - we've taken to playing games (cards, scrabble, whatever) with Kass most nights, rather than TV or tinternet - happy to spend the time, you certainly don't get it back.

Adventures and camping with the kids have been some of my best times - even just doing Scotland, Wales, etc - they've grown up understanding a spirit of adventure. Embrace it all and enjoy.

Wonderful, congrats both, what a lovely family :thumbup:

Back