Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Any Van Owners?

I drive past them twice a day, didn't realise that's what they did..might ask them to make me something for my receiver as I've not found a tow bar that fits yet.

I've kinda got that bit built into my rear bumper, it's the attachment I've not found. got one that fits a recovery shackle nicely but not a tow bar. @Rosy had one for his ARB bumper but it was too long to fit in my reciever
Screenshot_20220206-202815_Gallery.jpg

Can just see it at the bottom there

That bit in the link goes into the sq hole in your bumper, then the ball bolts to the plate

Anyway I have one that I don't think I need anymore

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'll be seeing you soon then (not sure whens next?)

Thankyou David, I'd best knock up a batch....

Mr Nick you could also have a look at www dot GearAmerica dot com for receiver hitch bit have got one the 2inch receiver hitch is billet aluminium goes under the name of MEGA SHACKL HITCH RECEIVER 2x2 8 ton wll 16 ton mbs in the kit you get the receiver hitch locking pin r clip and a beast of a D shackle with a rubber protective sleeve can't remember the price but not that expensive might be worth a look

Used to my XT225 and both my boys DT50 in the back of our short wheelbase T4 Transporter. No turbo so everything we overtook came back past us going up hills :laughing:

Back