Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Anyone know where I can get a replacement H/top for my BJ41

Hey Giles

Did you ever manage to locate me a decent h/top ? The 40's on the water now.

Thanks Fj47
Had a look at these currently out of stock and no time frame just in case anybody else is looking Roys creations have the same product about €1200.00.

Hi Giles
good to speak the other day .
Are you saying I need the bars over the doors or are they not needed ?

yes mate you will need the bars over the front doors,,pretty sure I have them,,sorry my guys didn`t get time to do some photos of the seats but they can do it on monday and i will get them to take some pics of the bars to,,if you have a tailgate on you new hardtop i guess the rear bar must be attached

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi All

Toyota BJ41V arrived fresh as a daisy from the land of the rising sun yesterday and am pleased as punch. Auction sheet was accurate and 40 better than expected the only panels for replacement are the rear quarters and a patch panel bottom of the passenger door, I have a set of original seats kindly supplied by Giles a new steering wheel to replace the stupid little MoMo currently installed and a hard top to replace the rag thats covering the back being painted as we speak. I have put a couple of pics on as arrived and will put some more on when the h/top is back on and so on as I do the work.
If anyone can identify the winch I would be obliged as it came without the control cable and would like to try and find another.
A few things I was not expecting are Power steering disc brakes and wait for it Air conditioning WTF !:icon-biggrin: IMG_0823.JPGIMG_0825.JPGIMG_0824.JPG

Back