Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

at last fitted the intercooler

x_shaun

Garage
well i got my allisport kit 2 weeks ago and fitted it last weekend took me about 8 hours to fit as i fitted a boost valve and boost gauge aswell. have to say the car runs alot smoother and better of the mark but still needs tweeking and a new exhaust i am running 0.9 bar boost do you think this is to high or at its max was running 0.6/0.7 before. would of like to taken more pics but was getting dark and wanted the job done hope you like :thumbup:

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

I run about 12psi boost with my alisport intercooler. which was installed by alisport, they did tweak the pump a bit (just the fuel mixture screw I think) when it was done 2 or 3 years ago, & I have since 'fine tuned' this ajustment.

The intercooler made a BIG difference to the performance, recently got a 3" exhaust which added to this!
Andy

thanks andy well 0.9 is 14 psi on the paper work it says run between 12/14 psi i had a play with the mixture screw andrew at alisport also said to adujst inside the pump under the cover with 4 alien key bolts the long rod with the tapper edge.

Back