Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Back again!

GeordiePaul

Country Flag
uk
Hi Everyone, I have been a member on here before with a green Colorado, I believe it's still on here somewhere! I have pimped myself about since that truck and owned a few modified pick ups (most of the current ones if anyone's interested in my owners experiences!) anyway since owning the collie I have always fancied one again so took the plunge and bought a New LC150 with the 2.8 d4d auto. I've had a few things done already, it's Windows have been tinted and I've had the alloys sprayed black. It's also got a set of copper stt pros 265 70 17. I love the truck, it rides wonderfully and is super quiet but a little under powered so I have also fitted a dtuk chip (injectors and boost) plus power pedal. The difference is vast, it's no race car but makes for effortless cruising now. If I can work out how to post pics I will. Future mods will be bash plates and maybe a 2" lift. I also have a slightly modified Nissan patrol but you won't want to here about that . Looking forward to using the forum.

image.jpeg

Reactions: Sag
Hi Paul we have never spoke as you left the forum before i joined but you owe me a fortune mate because i chanced upon a pic of your green collie which made me join the forum and here i am 4 years later still spending on my truck .

Great pics black is the best colour for a Landcruiser :thumbup:

Hi Paul we have never spoke as you left the forum before i joined but you owe me a fortune mate because i chanced upon a pic of your green collie which made me join the forum and here i am 4 years later still spending on my truck .

Great pics black is the best colour for a Landcruiser :thumbup:

Sorry about that Shayne!! It did look well on the 33s though!! Once I've had this a bit longer I know I'll probably end up wanting bigger tyres!!

Its a cool looking truck and i'm sure it would look better on 33's but how would the engine deal with the extra weight ?

Its a cool looking truck and i'm sure it would look better on 33's but how would the engine deal with the extra weight ?

Since fitting the chip it is a much better car. I had a remapped 3.2 ranger before this and it pulls every bit as strong if not batter than that. The ranger was running 275 70 18 so I can't see why the LC couldn't manage 285 70 17. I'd need a 2" lift though. I have seen pics and they look great on 33s

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Congrats on new Cruiser Paul, love the new facelift of these new models.

Back