Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bargain 90 for someone maybe ?

Could be a good buy, it's in the best colour too.

My Sister wants me to find one for her to use in Switzerland but Newcastle is too far for me to go and look at this one. The search continues.

Last edited:
Trevor mine had been on ebay for about 5 minutes when i found it . I phoned up and said its sold end your listing . For me the price removed all doubts , i drove 150 miles that weekend with cash in my pocket to collect it . I have no regrets .

If you can drive it around the block and your happy with it then it can't possibly need another grand spent on it , and even if it did it just means you got a truck you can trust for a good price rather than an absolute bargain . Win or win i reckon at the asking price .

It's not that Shayne, my road motor was in for its MOT today and its finally got to the point that it needs scrapping. I'm not running my 120 all the way up there and back on diesel costs alone and faffing about on public transport is my idea of hell.

So until I've got another car my Sis will have to wait, I'm sure there will be others in due course.

I seen another on there Trev , next page i think so a few quid more , green shorty maybe its closer to you ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Believe it or not thats what mine was up for at a dealer 4 years ago. I ended up giving 2k for it in the end. TBH Knowing these as I now do at that sort of money I think i would be tempted to buy it simply on speculation.

Back