Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Betsy, and a few problems thanks to Roo Systems in Brisbane

Brief history of my dealings with AMMS

In 2010 they Rebuilt my 98 model troopy1hz motor and fitted a turbo and motor then started using about 2.5 litres of oil every 5000km. 3 trips back to Brisbane to try and get rectified. Eventually they replaced rings as there was a problem with the ones originally put in (so i was told). They were to deliver car back to Mackay for me but blew the motor up 400km north of Brisbane(melted number 1 piston).So they replaced the block and fitted heavy duty pistons.Vehicle been going fine for about 10 months then low level oil light started coming on at low revs( oil level ok ). So took to local mechanic and he removed oil level sender and found that it had been damaged and zip tied up. The zip ties had broken and this is why the light started coming on.Been told so many different stories about why things have gone wrong don't know what is true and what is false so they certainly will not see any of my vehicles ever again. I just hope there are no more little surprises in the future regarding there workmanship.

They really do butcher vehicles, unfortunately they do not care, just take your money! They shouldn't be allowed to be in business, but hide behind a media smoke screen!

Back