Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Blue/grey vinyl

Hemi

Country Flag
great_britain
Gents
just looking at getting the driver seat repaired ,I’ve given up looking for a new seat so would have anybody have a damaged seat I could salvage pieces from ?
regards
john

Apologies Tony it’s the blue /grey vinyl at the base of the seat the area where they all wear from getting in and out , if my interior was brown I would be tripping over seats but the blue is harder to get ,looking for any pieces as I will make a patch piece to carry out the repair

HI John have a look on sor.com in the USA they will have seat base that colour good look with it.

Morning Tony
Looked on their website they only do a full retrim kit in a different colour, many thanks for the steer

I've got blue grey trim 100 seats (passenger seat is the 1 and a half person style) that I was about to throw out, so you're welcome to anything you need. They are not in great shape, but if you send me a photo of what you need i'll have a look at the condition of mine and send you some photos.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've got blue grey trim 100 seats (passenger seat is the 1 and a half person style) that I was about to throw out, so you're welcome to anything you need. They are not in great shape, but if you send me a photo of what you need i'll have a look at the condition of mine and send you some photos.
Many thanks Nick I will take a picture this evening of the good seat and colour as the bad seat is with the car at the painters

Hi John if I had my work shop up and runing I MIT be a bit more help .

Gents thanks for your help on this , today I have managed to get this which I will unpick and get a new seat base recovered

Attachments

• 59C60CF7-DFCE-4507-A785-F15E673353A0.jpeg
    59C60CF7-DFCE-4507-A785-F15E673353A0.jpeg
    408.8 KB · Views: 41
Back