Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Can you use pink stuff paste on car paint

Someone has the cleaning addiction now haha. Welcome to the club.

Shayne next will be shape n size of water beads. For me change in shape of beads is time for another coat of wax :)

Attachments

• 1294F2F5-2538-45AC-A357-0B0C97EF885F.jpeg
    1294F2F5-2538-45AC-A357-0B0C97EF885F.jpeg
    491 KB · Views: 20
:laughing-rolling: :shock: I hope not , more like i've been handed an unwanted holiday from work during the rain season .

Its a very strange thing that for years i've considered myself lazy because i pay the wages instead of doing the work , but suddenly having a silent phone and no decisions to make brought with it a shock of realizing how tightly i was wound and how i've completely ignored my own wants and needs for the last couple of years .

I never much thought on it before but modifying stuff to make it my own has been a part of who i am since i was a very young kid stealing mums nail varnish to paint matchstick cars because i never had any new ones . Bikes , belts , leather jackets , boots , my tobacco was always kept in a matched tin , my zippo had a hinge welded on the outside .

It was these things i valued and i wouldn't swap any of them for brand new . So why the hell have i been buying disposable ciggy lighters for 2 years :confusion-shrug:

A temporary respite i'm sure but i'm sure as hell gonna start turning my phone off Saturday night and leaving it off until Monday morning so i can look forward to cleaning the truck without interruption if nothing else :lol:

Gotta please yourself Shayne not others pointless worrying about the big picture because it has not got any numbers for you to put the right colours in the right numbers and at the end of the day you can look back at your achievements and say to yourself I did that everything else comes under the heading of Ah Well

Yeah i've been filling my pockets with stones while handing out life jackets to everyone else .

Well as long as they are floating stones

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nah plan is to save the raft so the stones become fun with all them floating targets dotted about :lol:

Dead eye dick just remembered that from my younger days of comic reading don't know which one though

Back