Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Car seat cover recommendations..

Matt Wright

Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
Hi guys

I'm looking to get some car seat covers to cover my fancy leather seats for the Africa overland trip. The covers are for the front and rear seats as there are 4 of us. I've looked on eBay and there are 1000 options so was wondering if anyone had a set on that they could recommend.

I've seen the canvas ones and some waterproof black ones that looked good. What's a good amount to spend as they range from £10 to £200?! Thanks a lot

I have some TC covers...

very good, not worn at all and I have had them over a year..

In case you didnt spot this thread ( http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=7829 ), I ended up going for some Climate Covers.

About £100 for the lot. look quite well made and you can choose your colours etc

They will send you a swatch so you can check the materials and colours

I would prefer canvas covers but they are pricey

Have a word with Tommo. I think his are TCM and they are awesome hard wearing items that wash off easily.
Can't remember what he paid but I remember thinking it sounded a good price for what he got.

Here is a picture by the way..

Foto-0027.jpg

Foto-0026.jpg

THANKS guys - I timed that and it took 5 mins for a list of useful replies :) going to investigate now..

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just to reiterate I to have the Town & Country ones fitted to my LC but have only had then for a couple of weeks but I also had them in my Vitara for two years & was & am very pleased with them. The ones that I bought for the LC have an stretch panel in the rear that seem to help them fit better :thumbup:

Vitara

P6020093.jpg

P6020091.jpg

P6020095.jpg

Land Cruiser

P8140110.jpg

P8140108.jpg

P8140111.jpg

TJM (same as Tommo) loads of pockets on them which is really handy :thumbup:

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

Back