Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Carpet Sets?

oh... :oops::doh:sorry my bad... guess we'll find out eh Andy ;)

In the Installation video at all-car-carpets.com.au (see here) it says to glue the underlay to the back of the new carpet. Anyone know if you still have to do this if you just replace the carpet and leave the original underlay in place? I was just going to buy the carpet itself as my underlay is in good condition.

Any luck with some pics as I am hoping to get a set myself.
Thank You

Well, this morning on my way the St Annes Hospital, in North East London, the lid on my centre console, snapped clean off. Has this happened to anybody else here and what was the solution, if any, to resolving it? Otherwise, I'm looking to get a full set of leather seat covers and a full carpet set from these dudes in Redditch, http://www.nationwidetrim.com/. They did a top notch job on retrimming my two door Range Rover more than a decade ago and I couldn't recommend them high enough.

Last edited:
I would love a full retrim but it must cost megabucks surely ?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Well, this morning on my way the St Annes Hospital, in North East London, the lid on my centre console, snapped clean off. Has this happened to anybody else here and what was the solution, if any, to resolving it? Otherwise, I'm looking to get a full set of leather seat covers and a full carpet set from these dudes in Redditch, http://www.nationwidetrim.com/. They did a top notch job on retrimming my two door Range Rover more than a decade ago and I couldn't recommend them high enough.
Had similar. It had snapped on the bracket. After a little bit of very careful welding it was as good as new.

I got prices from a company in Australia for my 80,.Not purchased them yet but they will ship to UK

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Had similar. It had snapped on the bracket. After a little bit of very careful welding it was as good as new.

Happened to me too, some mig welding, grinder & a coat of paint good as new

Back