Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Citalopram drug

Annamarie

does anyone no some one who is on this tablet as i was put on it in december and stopped it after 3 weeks didn't like it and it stops orgasums :icon-surprised::shock::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry::cry: i have been of the table just over a month now and want help to no it will come back

please can some one help i;m sooo upset

I think your Doctor is the one to answer that Anna, we here know more about vehicles than medicines. Maybe you could get some answers if you google the name Citalopram.

Last edited:
thanks i have been all over the internet i am just scared it wont come back but carl says it will:icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry::icon-cry:

its inportent to me even thought i dont undrstand a lot

The drug does effect sexual function so this is not unusual and in most cases this is not permanent . It's very probable your FEAR of normal function not returning is causing your problems now .

A couple i know sold there house to get treatment because they couldn't concieve a child . After spending thousands on three seperate IVF fertility treatment without success they gave up . The adoption process takes about 2 years but they were finally given the go ahead to choose a child . That's when she fell pregnant , they have 5 kids now and never did adopt . The mind is a powerful thing !

wow that poor woman must have wanted a baby so bad to want to sell her house, i would pay anything too.

but thanks for telling me something with a happy ending

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My ex was on citalopram and when she stopped had no problem with orgasms.

None of the side effects of citalopram or any of the SSRI class of drugs are permanent. They will resolve quite quickly after stopping it. If you are still experiencing difficulty a couple of months after, speak to your GP. They will be able to point you in the right direction to resolve it.

Back