Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Colorado kzj95 stuff for sale

Paulsven

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi all. I have a few leftover bits for sale from an LC LWB Colorado (kzj95 with 1kzte engine) project if anyone is interested. Collection from Poole, Dorset or if the buyer wants to arrange a courier I am happy to wrap up.
Brand new (still wrapped in plastic) complete exhaust for land cruiser kzj95 (lwb) - £100.
A pair of used Cooper Discoverer S/T 265/70 R16 - I'd estimate 5-6mm tread. - £50 for pair
Milners type aftermarket radiator in good condition with about 50 miles run time. - £60
An oily copy of Max Ellery workshop manual - £15 posted (UK mainland).
I also have the following that may be of use to someone, if so make me an offer - a crankshaft from a 1kz-te, a set of pistons/rods (rods ok but 2 of the 4 pistons no good), oil cooler, an oil pump and a sump guard in average-ish condition (bit rusty but can be fitted).
I'm also going to be selling a 2 tonne folding engine crane and 680kg folding engine stand both in excellent condition. Thought I'd see if anyone on here wants them first before I go to the general public!
Cheers Paul

Last edited:
Hi all. I have a few leftover bits for sale from an LC LWB Colorado (kzj95 with 1kzte engine) project if anyone is interested. Collection from Poole, Dorset or if the buyer wants to arrange a courier I am happy to wrap up.
Brand new (still wrapped in plastic) complete exhaust for land cruiser kzj95 (lwb) - £100.
A pair of used Cooper Discoverer S/T 265/70 R16 - I'd estimate 5-6mm tread. - £50 for pair
Milners type aftermarket radiator in good condition with about 50 miles run time. - £60
An oily copy of Max Ellery workshop manual and a home printed oily copy of the Toyota 1kz-te engine repair manual - £25 for the pair.
I also have the following that may be of use to someone, if so make me an offer - a crankshaft from a 1kz-te, a set of pistons/rods (rods ok but 2 of the 4 pistons no good), oil cooler, an oil pump and a sump guard in average-ish condition (bit rusty but can be fitted).
I'm also going to be selling a 2 tonne folding engine crane and 680kg folding engine stand both in excellent condition. Thought I'd see if anyone on here wants them first before I go to the general public!
Cheers Paul
hi buddy,have you got the tensioner for the air con belt as mine has just started making a noise,or are theses the only bits you have mate.

hi buddy,have you got the tensioner for the air con belt as mine has just started making a noise,or are theses the only bits you have mate.

I've only got what is listed I'm afraid. Cheers.

Pity your so far away i have the max ellery but the 1kz engine prints would be nice to have .

Yes i was just thinking a tenner in the hand no messing about but on reflection i will give you 20 quid to pop it in the post Paulsven it would cost me that in ink anyway .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes i was just thinking a tenner in the hand no messing about but on reflection i will give you 20 quid to pop it in the post Paulsven it would cost me that in ink anyway .

Hi Shayne I can do that. Pm'd you. Cheers

Cheers Paul i had expected maybe 100 pages in a greasy envelope and what i got was a 3 inch thick folder jam packed with a 1KZ-TE encyclopaedia , Good stuff :thumbup:

Lets hope i never need it :pray:

Last edited:
Cheers Paul i had expected maybe 100 pages in a greasy envelope and what i got was a 3 inch thick folder jam packed with a 1KZ-TE encyclopaedia , Good stuff :thumbup:

Lets hope i never need it :pray:

Glad you got it ok and that you managed to get through the Krypton Factor wrapping! Haha

Engine hoist and stand now gone. Just need to sell the rest now.......any takers?

Back