Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Coming to a socket near you.......maybe.

Not for people who don't like touchscreen it took me 2 minutes on the site to work out there was actually some written info to go with pictures .

Not for people who don't like touchscreen it took me 2 minutes on the site to work out there was actually some written info to go with pictures .
Could just scroll down and hit the play button...

Impressive performance specs certainly. I would like to know under what conditions the “up to 400+” mile range was obtained.
If it’s with the vehicle fully loaded with the lights and cab heater on then thats not bad!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I get it, nice and glossy, but who will be able to fix it when it goes wrong, you on your front drive? Who is going to be able to fettel it? Who is going to change the batteries and how much will the cost, and will you own the batteries? Will there still be a place for us Dinosaurs to tinker with our 4X4's?

What could possibly go wrong

1588521064742.png

I agree it’s not a good fit for an overlander but hell its a good fit for most builders etc. 99.9% of people don’t know how to fix their own car anyway, so they don’t care or want to know what’s under the bonnet.

Put solar panels on the top and never run out of fuel in the desert. It might take a few days to charge though!!:icon-biggrin:

400 miles at, let's say, 50mph would take 8 hours. To achieve this on a 180 kWh battery, the motor would need to be limited to 22.5 kWh (30 hp).

I think the performance would be lacklustre if you were towing your 5000kg trailer.

Unleashing the full 750hp would give you around 20 minutes of fun.

Use the arrow keys on the computer to navigate through the page.

I agree it’s not a good fit for an overlander but hell its a good fit for most builders etc. 99.9% of people don’t know how to fix their own car anyway, so they don’t care or want to know what’s under the bonnet.

+1. There’s certainly a future for this and similar vehicles in local delivery and transport. The tech for practical long range operations is still some way off IMO.

Back