Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Contrast to the 80, I drove a new car today !

My brother built a Striker (a kit car based on the same idea as the seven). I parked my old 60 series next to it......same effect.
The only car that I have been in where you looked under trucks for signs of oncoming traffic, long grass used to hamper your view for overtaking.
Grins from ear to ear whenever we went out.........and he didn't even let me know when it was up for sale.
Tuned Zeetech pushing out 200bhp in an incredibly light car.
Probably not ideal for Highland roads !

Love my landcruiser, just want a little more power and better brakes !
oh and a lifetimes supply of diesel.:think:

Back in '97 when I was freelancing I had to drive a Lotus Super Seven back from Peterborough to London, and passing the big wagons on the motorway at less than their wheel height, I thought they could run over me and not even know it. It was a great little car though, a bit like driving a super charged roller skate. :icon-eek:

Not surprising really as speed was never in the 80's design brief. I've had fast(ish) cars in the past but discovered bikes 30 odd years ago. You think a 530d, M3, M5 etc..etc..is quick? Modern bikes take performance to different level. The ZZR14 pushes my speed buttons, the 80 pushes the rest!
Exactly,,,,,,

When you're talking fast bikes, then fast cars don't even come close.

Before the 120 series was my Corvette, it would push past 160 mph effortlessly, but bikes are different.

Gra.

Back