Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

custom exhaust

THUNDER TRUCK

hello
I am thinking of having one made, just a simple stainless or mild steel from the manifold just to the rear drivers wheel. i am hoping to get it rerouted so my tyres dont touch it.

its for a kzj are they too loud to run a straight thro? what size pipe has been used ?

cherers michael

I tried a straight pipe on mine..... Too loud unless your a Chav!

But mines an auto so it doesn't help

I then tried a small box still to loud

So then I made a new system

I got a stainless with a small powerflow box, went slightly bigger bore and sounds quite nice without being loud :D

friend has a 3 inch pipe from turbo to back with 1 big centre box and is really quiet . .

made by pipewerx in burscough lancashire

I have 2.5 Stainless Powerflow system on my KZJ70. It has a non resonated straight through silencer in the same place as the standard system and it sounds nice without being loud or unbearable on the motorway. I chopped the rear quarters so I could have it exit high up behind the passenger rear wheel on the side.

I will make you one from marine grade stainless 316. Add a cherry bomb on it and it will go like shit off a shovel!!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
How much was the pipewerx exhaust, and Yorkshire devil how much could you make me a exhaust for my swb Colorado?

I have had one off these made for my kzj. I took the old one off to see how loud it was as the garage making it said it might not need one, but I think it does so they put a small silencer on. its still a bit loud for me but not too bad. cost 160 pound. I made a hanger of the chassis. at motorway speed its fine.

photos to follow and short vid :thumbup:

Back