Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Dash switch question

SiCarrie

I've got a blank under the heated-mirror switch - what goes there? Something on a VX spec I assume.

I want to use whatever this switch is as switchable power for my CB and I'm too OCD to use any old switch just drilled into the dash. The hazard switch will fit in the cut-out if anyone's got one kicking about...

That blank is where the rear heater fan switch is on a LWB Colorado. This switch lights up with the sidelights and also has an orange light in to show when its on. Would that be a suitable supply for your CB, etc? Sorry but I dont have one but somebody just might have one lying around.

just been to scrap yard today.
Picked up a temp sensor for my dash pod FOC ;) ;) . Also picked up every switch I could find from a VX. Got a spare hazard if you want it. just looking for a pound plus cost of P+P.

You still have a scrappy you can root around in? I thought those days were long gone (sat in the third car up of the stack as it teetered about, trying to get what you needed...)

£1+p&p sounds good to me. Drop me a PM with your preferred payment details etc and I'll send you my address. Thanks!

Back