Deflector thingy

Ecky Thump

Mar 4, 2010
Reigate, Surrey
Garage
Some of you may have spotted the thing that came on the bonnet of the wife's new 80.
At first she liked it but after a while she wanted rid of it.....go figure :doh:

So I took it off with the intention of e-baying or similar. But first I thought i'd have a shufty at what it looked like on mine.
Now personal opinion is they do look a bit naff but I was wondering if there was any benefits to having one on there :?:
SAM_1237.jpg

SAM_1236.jpg

Well here are my findings after a couple of weeks;

1, When it is raining hard and i'm doing a decent speed (30 and over) I only have to have my wipers on fast intermittent :thumbup:
2, When hitting large muddy puddles at speed on the plain, I can actually still see where i'm going :thumbup:
3, When I use my windscreen sprayers they blast a fine mist all over the screen now meaning I use less fluid :thumbup:
4, It still looks Naff whichever way you look at it :thumbdown:

Result, I will be leaving it on there regardless of the looks :clap:

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks