Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Direct 4x4 awning 1.4m x 2m inc 3 sides.

StarCruiser

Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
uk
For sale and will be taking to The Stratton Arms meet this weekend.

Pretty much as new. The awning was only fitted to my truck for a couple of 4C802DB7-AC1C-4948-945A-D6850D02EA27.jpeg7027A998-DD57-4D51-B1DA-82E633D00915.jpeg5E5BFCD6-D68F-4370-A0F4-4FA65FC16D63.jpegyears so is 99% clean. The sides are all 1.8m high so may need an added skirt if used higher. The rear slide-in side (end really) is wider at 1.9m. I was going to have this cut down and stitched with some Velcro so that it could form a taper to the sides giving more floor space. Comes with 2x brackets, guys and tent pegs in 2x sturdy bags made out of the same ripstop fabric.

There are some light dents in the internal aluminium pole storage bracket on the back where I had an issue getting my roof tent it was attached to to sit back on the truck (long story). These are not noticeable unless you go looking for them and in no way affect the awning. Looking for £180 all in566BDF1D-EC47-4B60-AA74-971A56EE70E1.jpeg

Yes please if still available
I'll be coming along on Saturday for a visit.

I'll be there lunchtime/early afternoon tomorrow. Just need to sort something at work before drive down.

I am also keen on looking at it. Not planning on any mods now but learning from you all

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorry Raj, I’ve only just seen your post here! These are quite simple but nicely made awnings for the money. They unroll from the zipped cover and then drop two adjustable legs and have two poles that go back to the truck at the sides, at awning level with Velcro straps at the edges to hold the fabric to the poles. I think a few guys have them, including Chris I believe.

Back