Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

ELCO refugee

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
Hi, :D
I'm Chas Spencer and I'm now onto my second 80 series Landcruiser (regardless of what Land Rover :twisted: say, the best 4x4xfar :cool: ) it’s a red '94 1HDT 80 Auto, 130000+ miles, Alisport intercooler, Safari snorkel, Wildsmith Rocksliders, HID lights, 3" lift, Maggiolina roof tent, rear 2 drawer system, Engel fridge, 12v microwave, 1500w inverter, TJM Winch bumper & 12000lb winch, 4x4RUs rear bumper/spare wheel carrier
Before I went to Croatia the first time I used to frequent pay & play sites, but I got a bit bored driving round in circles, so I started green laning, but after my first trip to Croatia I got the overlanding bug. I’ve now done two trips in Croatia and one to Morocco. In June/July 2010 I and a few friends will be driving around the coastline of the UK raising money for the charity Help 4 Heroes, in August I will be going to Croatia again and 2011 will see me in Portugal, after that still has to be decided.
My truck has been well serviced and looked after (despite my abuse :oops: ) by Landcruiser Doctor Julian Voelker :ugeek: , he has also carried out a few modifications (and many repairs) for me.
Hopefully I will be meeting a few of you at the ELCO weekend at Lincomb Farm in April.

Welcome Chas.

Did not get chance to say Hi at the 4 x 4 show but saw your truck (nice).

Hi Adrian,
Yes, it.s a great truck, battered and bruised but I love it. :oops:
See you at Lincolm?

Was not planning on Licomb, but might change my mind ;)

Funny thing with the cruisers - they look great straight, and they look awesome battered.

Off to see Julian tomorrow.

Say hello to Julian for me, and tell him the truck is still steering straight, he'll know what I mean. :)

Welcome Chas - hope you find lot's of info here!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Gary, I have found masses of info so far, still looking. :geek:

I'll be there Steve. :cool:

Here's me persuing my other hobby. :?
Archer.jpg

Back