Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Essex Offroad

silvercruiser

I'm going this Sunday to have a play in the mud if anyone else Fancy's it, i know there are a few of us around Essex so come down and support the land cruiser. Anyone else from further afield more than welcome. They have a website if you want to have a look.

Joe

Watch out for the water, its rather deep in places!

Cheers,

Scott.

Sounds good, I do like Essex off road :thumbup: I've got my parents in law over this weekend so unlikely to be able to get over but have a good'un :mrgreen:

PS - Be warned, I've never come away from there without damage :roll: There always seems to be a tree waiting to give the truck a gentle stroke :lol: Even the small ones have very little flex :roll: :lol: I've bust a rear light there, dented a couple of pannels & torn off my rear bumper on a hidden stump :whistle:

I'll see if I can dig out some pics :)

Here's a couple

10.jpg

P5160042.jpg

These reminded me how slippery it is there if its wet :) Lots of fun :thumbup:

Ah, here we go :) These are all Essex Off Road :D

PC270035.jpg

PC270037.jpg

PC270039.jpg

PC270040.jpg

PC270045.jpg

PC270046.jpg

PC270047.jpg

PC270049.jpg

PC270051.jpg

PC270053.jpg

PC270054.jpg

Not a huge place, but alot of fun :thumbup: I do like it there :think:

Scott said:
Watch out for the water, its rather deep in places!

Cheers,

Scott.

Its ok im taking my arm bands :lol:

And steve thanks for the pics it looks like it could be an interesting day :shock: .

Joe

I was there with one of the Mission 4x4 challenge rounds that was held there. Obviously as it was a challenge event you had to stick to the taped out sections, which included some of the water sections. I saw one guy up to his shoulders in water still driving / winching his way through, whilst the vehicle was leaning ready to roll!

Enjoy.

Scott.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Cheers il try and take some pics tomorrow, Hopefully of my landcruiser pulling uncles landrover out :lol:

Joe

Well that was an experience :shock:
I drove around the site for a bit then parked up and got in my mates l/r 90 it is definatly not for family mobiles :lol: call me a wimp but i didnt fancy ripping my bumpers/steps off etc, I think the most i want to do with my l/c is a bit of green laning.
But i still had a good day i ended up being a winch b%tch for my mate :lol:

Joe

Back