(exhaust) (80)



Hi guys
I came across a think called a header to replace the exhaust manifold some
where in my messing about on the web a while back and im only thinging about
it now. What exactly is a header and can one be fitted to the cruiser and
wher would you get one. See I think it was American info and names and would
apply to petrol engines over there. I dont even know if a header would do
for a diesel engine.
John C
92HDJ 80 1HDT Ireland
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks