Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Factory Service Manuals - 70 series - 08/99 +

clicker

Country Flag
canada
I've been trying to find out what is available for FSM's for the 08/99- 70 series Land Cruisers. I found some relevant information in the tread 38373-Landcruiser-FSM-update (can't post a link as my account is too new). I didn't see a Body & Chassis Manual that would be applicable. I know there were changes to the axles for the 70 series in 08/99 (5 bolt instead of 6). Just wonder what others are using. Even publication numbers would be great. I haven't tried the dealer yet but I did call the Toyota Publications group and they said they no longer provide manuals. They suggested a dealer. I'm in Canada BTW.
Thanks.

Your local Toyota dealer will be able to order the books for you if you cant find them online. :icon-biggrin:

I've found when searching the net FSM PDF has helped me in the past. :icon-wink:

Hello,

You can find some of the manuals in the following Danish Site:
toyota4wd.dk/Teknik/Teknik.html

I just brought 15 X 70 series manuals from 1984 HJ to 1999 HZJ chassis and body + engine 2h, 12ht, 1hz , 1hdt. I asked the original owner how he got the manuals and he told me every time he brought a new landcruiser he wanted manuals or no sale. He also stated most the manuals where $200 each. The later sets are two chassis and body and two engine. Over the last 40 years owning most landcruisers I have also collected many early factory and non factory 40-42-45-47-55-60-61-62 fj f,2f, 3f -hj, h, early 2h + 80 series manuals and a early part manuals. If you need help just ask and I will try and post up pics. All in English.

Last edited:
Back