Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Favicon?

ignat

Garage
Country Flag
south_africa
is there one for this site? :?:

no actually. I'll sort it out with the Tapatalk image.

that small picture next to each of your bookmarks/favourites! not the end of the world, but helps you quickly find a link if you have lots of (unsorted) bookmarks like me! :)

not exactly the quickest of turn-arounds but it's done now. :oops:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So how do I make use of this fabulous update Cris? :doh:

nudda. It's there in the browser now as an icon. Also, if you bookmark it then it will use that.

Nothing fancy really...

Bookmarks = mobile phones rather than favorites = pc based internet...

Can we have an icon for the pc links?

Gav, I already have it showing up - you seem most upset at being excluded :cry:
I suspect if you have the URL "favourited", you will have the little pic of our logo sitting next to the link when you open your Favourites drop-down (assuming IE) :p

I am most peeved at present AP... And no sign of mood improvement as I STILL DON'T HAVE CLUB ICON WOTSIT DOODAD!!! :evil:

:lol:

Nor me..........

I think a petition is in order :evil:

Not sure how to do it.

I'll go and email simon :shhh:

What browser are you guys using? I am using IE8 I think and I can see the little favicon thingymawotsit on the tab for this window and also next to my Favourite link in the favourites drop-down.

You guys need help from someone who knows why puters work on smoke! I'm all out of bright ideas now :lol:

It works for me :thumbup:

I've made a small change which should make it work for all now. Gav et-al - hold down Ctrl key while pressing F5.

It works on Chrome and IE8 and Firefox. Not tried any others but there is no reason it should not.

Still having troubles? having another glass of wine... :lol:

Back