Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Few days in Wales

It's the limit I'd take the 80 through tbh, went bit slower then the others but petrol and no snorkel! Was a way round if any deeper but I'm happy with top of the bumper.

Great trip Gary - need to get out on a lane or two soon :drool:

May as well put on here. Total off road landed today and they've done a 6 page spread of our trip :icon-biggrin: . Mike had joined us for 2 days and was his first proper laning trip too. Shocked he got something printable with the language floating around :lol:

Not many pics of the 80 but it's featured in next month's issue. The pics were taken on this trip so guess don't want to give too much away. I've sent them a load of build pics too.
Looking forward to seeing what they write as did a good job when featured my old motor plus he spent 2 days as a passenger.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
May as well put on here. Total off road landed today and they've done a 6 page spread of our trip :icon-biggrin: . Mike had joined us for 2 days and was his first proper laning trip too. Shocked he got something printable with the language floating around :lol:

Not many pics of the 80 but it's featured in next month's issue. The pics were taken on this trip so guess don't want to give too much away. I've sent them a load of build pics too.
Looking forward to seeing what they write as did a good job when featured my old motor plus he spent 2 days as a passenger.

Best I go out and get a copy then! :thumbup:

Back