Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Finding a good 100

Imotepify

Country Flag
england
Hi guys, need more help lol

I've found a few 100 series I'm planning on test driving asap but one has sent these pictures through can anyone advise on the part or condition as I'm unfamiliar with the landcruiser chassis
Screenshot_20200504-204913_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20200504-204932_Messenger.jpg

The first picture is drivers side just in front of the rear wheel. 2nd picture is driver side just behind the front wheel. If the second picture is supposed to be showing a repair, that's a body mounting point and I think that'd be a pretty unusual place to need a repair already. The picture quality isn't good enough to tell if it's dirty or crusty underneath but I'm leaning towards crusty!

That's what I was thinking, it's a 2003 and up for nearly £10,000

Think I will keep looking lol

Thanks again, Karl.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
151,000 private sale and other side of the country as they always are lol

Think its Sheffield area have looked at so many on the net it's hard to remember lol

Ok definitely pricey it’s I assume facelift model but keep looking

I thought about it loads of times but buying without seeing is a hard thing to stomach.

Has anyone imported a 80 or 100 direct from Japan? I can't stop looking at this website.

https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/php/search/summary.php

Really nice 100 series on there with Toyota front winch and no AHC.
£13000 plus delivery to UK plus import duty.

TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 100 VX LIMITED | 1998 | PEARL WHITE | 248931 km | details.- Japanese used cars.Goo-net Exchange - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]
Remember if you buy from Japan get it fully rust treated here as they sent so well treated there due to the fact they don’t salt roads, the guy at Krown Tod me that

Just had a really good look at the photos of the 100 in Japan. Wow!

Front Toyota winch
Rear locker
Double Din dash so you can fit Apple Car Play and reverse camera.
No AHC suspension
Cloth seats.
Fridge in armrest

That would be perfect for me.

I've had 2 imports from Japan now and both have been fantastic motors.

When exporting they go through a grading system so you have a good idea of what you will get, it helps if you use a good import company.

With my Subaru forester STI I used Torque gt in Devon they do a personal import service that use the team in Japan to source what you want in the spec you want.

I have thought about using the service myself for a good 80 or 100 series but will be expensive

I forgot to say they also convert it into miles not KM and rust proof it

Back